Rae Sremmurd,

The newest gay Hip Hop "artist" is a duo consisting of two brothers from Tupelo, Mississippi. Their vocals sound like pure garbage. I'm not referring to the quality of the technology used, but the lyrical subject matter and delivery. Like 99 percent of "rappers" to have come out within the last 15 years, their talent can be totally duplicated by anyone with excess studio time. I hope I will be accused of being a hater, because that is exactly how I feel about this group. I hate them with a passion. Luckily, I own this blog, so I don't give a fuck about what anyone has to say about my opinion.

First of all, they sound exactly like Young Thug, another gay Hip Hop "artist". Who the hell is he to try to aspire to sound like? After letting Birdman(The Pope of Hip Hop), fuck him in the ass, Young Thug started getting a little buzz. I guess they are interested in that themselves. I've digressed. Let me stay on the newest gay group in Hip Hop.


I don't really know anything about Rae Sremmurd, and don't even care to. At first glance, I can see they are gay as hell, so that is what I will focus on. Just look at those gay ass pink Timberland boots he has on in the pic that HE posted. Do you realize how far out of your way you have to go to find some pink Timberland boots. Most women would not even wear those. Secondly, what the fuck do they do to their voices to make it sound so gay? It has a gay twang that will make anyone cringe.

If you haven't guessed, I do not agree with the gay lifestyle making its way into Hip Hop. When I was growing up, the worst thing for a rapper to do was to come off soft and effeminate. This group reminds me of a group that came out in 1991 by the name of PM Dawn. Like Rae Sremmurd should be,  they were properly classified as alternative. I will never accept this as urban music. They are way too feminine.

Look at one of them throwing up the baphomet sign below. That's a clear indication that they have taken the oath and pledged their assholes to get fucked by multiple homosexuals in the music industry and have "sold their souls". Soon, someone close to them will die; or maybe even one of them.


Look at those manicured dreads. They are hideous! I even saw a picture of them and it showed those little gay seashells in their hair. People with real dreads don't do shit to theirs but wash and oil them. One of these motherfuckers has his locks in a bob, and the other one's just look like shit. These guys are so feminine that it is scary.

What is the takeaway from this?

I'll give these clowns an 8 month shelf life. They will be consumed and spit out very quickly. There is just not enough talent for them to make an album with any lasting hits. A year from now, we will wonder why they even got any airplay at all. Their fans will soon graduate from the eighth grade and go to high school. I hope I can reach a young person who thinks this shit is cool. What is cool about a pair of sibling faggots? Here's a gay interview from the two. I don't like them, but I will use some of their popularity to fuel my blog.

Peace out!