If you are anything like me, you are in your thirties, grew up on Hip Hop, and have a love/hate relationship with it. With that being said, I recently watched the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards. Like every previous year, I watched with the anticipation of a 10 year old kid awaiting a roller coaster ride at the county fair; and like every year for the past 10 years I have been deeply disappointed. Let me just say that with this blog, I don't have to be politically correct. I don't care who I offend. This is how I feel, and if it hurts, well you know the saying, "The truth hurts"! I have never formally stated this, but it's no secret. There are a hell of a lot of homosexuals in the rap music industry. The pants have gotten tighter, colors have gotten louder, and public displays of affection between black males have gotten more prevalent.

I don't have anything against gay people, but I absolutely hate that lifestyle. It has no place in Hip Hop. When I was young, the worst thing in the world you could be was a "sissy". What in the world happened? When has this become the thing to be? This was not supposed to happen. I am a conspiracy theorist and I know that homosexuality has been placed on the Black race as a way to kill us off and we have wholeheartedly bought in to it. Why guys who rap about street life would sell out their race is beyond me. I fully anticipate a backlash of people who disagree with me and call me a homophobic. They are absolutely correct. I will never buy into this, and I will never cease to call them out.